[Notice] Server Instability Notice (September 3rd)
We would like to inform you of the game server instability
due to the surge in users around the world since the global launch.
Based on what we have monitored, there are server delays when entering certain in-game contents,
and we are preparing for server expansion to provide a stable gameplay environment.
More details can be found below.
『 September 3rd Server Instability Issue Notice 』
Time of Occurrence
- September 3rd (Sat) 5:00 PM PDT ~
- Connection delay when entering certain contents (Frontier Outskirts, Center of the Frontier)
- Infrequent disconnection during gameplay
- Server issue occurring due to a surge in users after global launch and an increase in number of concurrent users after settlement at 00:00 UTC
- Maintenance will be carried out for server expansion
The first temporary measure for server instability was carried out internally, but the number of users is continuously increasing,
and so we are preparing to conduct a maintenance for server expansion.
Thank you again for your continuous support and interest,
and we sincerely apologize for the trouble that we have not predicted in advance.
We'll strive to monitor and improve our servers to provide you with an enjoyable gameplay environment.