[Event] Survival Record: Doing What's Right
Respond if you are still out there!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get an earlier look at new stories!
Check out brand-new Survival Record content through this event.
You may earn Gold Bars, Recruit Tickets, Enhancement materials, etc.
after completing the Survival Record.
Read on for more details!
📖 Survival Record: Doing What's Right
3/7 After update - 3/20 23:59 (UTC)
3/7 After update - 3/20 16:59 (PDT)
- Win battles in Survival Record: Doing What's Right and earn rewards.
[How to Participate]
During the event, the event menu will be displayed in the Event tab.
Once you've cleared Stage 6-20, tap the menu and enter the Event page. You can get your rewards upon victory.
|Rewards||Details (Total Available Rewards)|
|Normal Rewards||Survival EXP (M) x10, Canned Food Box (XL) x10|
|Premium Rewards||Skill Manual (L) x8, Gold bar x300|
|Final Rewards||Alignment Recruit Ticket x10, Survivor Choice Ticket x1(Princess/Scott/Abraham/Chemist/Alignment Recruit Ticket x5 Select one of the following)|
1) All rewards for Survival Record: Doing What's Right can be claimed once during the event.
2) In Survival Record: Doing What's Right, the HP and Energy of comrades and enemies will carry over between battles.
3) You can reset your current Survival Record: Doing What's Right. (Rewards you’ve already claimed cannot be reset.)
4) The power of enemies that spawn in Survival Record: Doing What's Right is based on the power of your comrades when you enter the mode.
(Please note that enemy power will remain the same unless you enter the mode again.)
5) Please note that rewards left unclaimed during the event cannot be recovered.
6) If you have issues claiming your rewards, please be sure to contact Customer Support and provide a screenshot.
7) If Survival Record: Doing What's Right receives an update, the previous story will be added as a Survival Record chapter.