[New] Survival Record: Hope Overseas
Respond if you are still out there!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get an earlier look at new stories for the new
The Walking Dead in World series!
Check out brand-new Survival Record content through this event.
You may earn Gold Bars, Recruit Tickets, Enhancement materials, etc.
after completing the Survival Record.
Read on for more details!
📖 [New] Survival Record: Hope Overseas
After Update ~ 6/6/23 23:59 (UTC)
After Update ~ 6/6/23 16:59 (PDT)
- Win battles in [New] Survival Record: Hope Overseas and earn rewards.
[How to Participate]
- 1) During the event, the event menu will be displayed in the Event tab.
2) Once you've cleared Stage 6-20, tap the menu and enter the Event page.
- You can get your rewards upon victory.
Details (Total Available Rewards)
Torn Notebook (Rare) x480
Canned Food x500,000
Toolbox I x10
Skill Manual (L) x2
Normal Recruit Ticket x10
Gold Bar x1,177
Toolbox II x10
|Final Rewards||Headhunt Ticket x10|
- All rewards for [New] Survival Record can be claimed once during the event.
- In [New] Survival Record, the HP and Energy of comrades and enemies will carry
over between battles.
- You can reset your current [New] Survival Record.
(Rewards you’ve already claimed cannot be reset.)
- The power of enemies that spawn in [New] Survival Record is based on the power of
your comrades when you enter the mode. (Please note that enemy power will remain
the same unless you enter the mode again.)
- Please note that rewards left unclaimed during the event cannot be recovered.
- If you have issues claiming your rewards, please be sure to contact Customer Support
and provide a screenshot.
- If [New] Survival Record receives an update, the previous story will be added as a
Survival Record chapter.