[Event][New] Survival Record: Boarding Pass
Respond if you are still out there!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get an earlier look at new stories for the new The Walking Dead in the World series!
Check out brand-new Survival Record content through this event.
You may earn Gold Bars, Recruit Tickets, Enhancement materials, etc. after completing the Survival Record.
Read on for more details!
📖 [New] Survival Record: Boarding Pass
11/15 After update - 11/28 23:59 (UTC)
11/15 After update - 11/28 15:59 (PST)
Win battles in [New] Survival Record and earn rewards.
[How to Enter]
- During the event, the event menu will be displayed in the Event tab.
- Once you've cleared Stage 6-20, tap the menu and enter the Event page. You can get your rewards upon victory.
1) All rewards for [New] Survival Record: Boarding Pass can be claimed once during the event.
2) In [New] Survival Record: Boarding Pass, the HP and Energy of comrades and enemies will carry over between battles.
3) You can reset your current [New] Survival Record: Boarding Pass. (Rewards you’ve already claimed cannot be reset.)
4) The power of enemies that spawn in [New] Survival Record: Boarding Pass is based on the power of your comrades when you enter the mode.
(Please note that enemy power will remain the same unless you enter the mode again.)
5) Please note that rewards left unclaimed during the event cannot be recovered.
6) If you have issues claiming your rewards, please be sure to contact Customer Support and provide a screenshot.
7) If [New] Survival Record: Boarding Pass receives an update, the previous story will be added as a Survival Record chapter.